Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heavy Days 2

heavy days 2



Heavy Days 2

Track list:
Doris & Kelley – You Don’t Have To Worry
Buelah Palmer – I Cried Daddy Daddy
Chuck Armstrong –I’m A Lonely Man
Sly & The Family Stone – Underdog
Willie Gresham & The Free Food Ticket – I Cried Boo Hoo
Roger & The Human Body – Freedom
East St. Louis Gospelettes – Have A Talk With God
Headhunters – Don’t Kill Your Feelings
Harold – Shortage Of Love
Kenny James – Hell In New York City
Pin Points – Don’t Cry
Pookie Hudson – This Song Will Last Forever

6 comments:

Double K said...

Sweet mix! The Doris & Kelly 45 on Brunswick is one of my all time favorite tunes. So sublime and beautiful.

I added your site to the links section on ParkdaleFunk.com

Best
Kal

PKNY said...

We had traded mix CDs on Soulstrut back in the day, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking this out. Thanks in advance for upping!

Abe Twist said...

Great Mix....

I linked yout blog to mine, http://abetwistsworld.blogspot.com/

Kind regards,

Abe Twist

Anonymous said...

kidinquisitive, do you have an email that I can contact you at?

Soul Persuasion said...

kidinquisitive at gmail dot com

justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.